BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Coming to you live from.....

Family dinner!! We are currently enjoying the weekly family time together and this week it is at Auntie Tammy's house. Tonight we are having fresh salad, pork strips and cheesy tater tots. Yums!

In other news, Sophie has a doctor's appointment on Monday. Nothing to worry about, just a routine ultrasound to look at the growth of little B Rizzle. My Auntie Kathy is in town and brought her son Sam with her, we are soo glad to see her. It has been too long! The weather has been horrible here today, but they weathered storm and made it over for the weekend!

Ok, so Lady Gaga has released her new single, "Born This Way," and it's awesome!! Very reminiscent of Madonna's, "Vogue" and I LOVE IT! Very Very danceable and absolutely perfect for my workouts in the morning! Well done Gaga, you have done it again!

In other news, I passed my test!!!!!! I passed last Saturday and then got hired on day shift at Warm Beach! Praise God the doors of opportunity just opened a little bit wider! I couldn't do any of this without the love of a mighty Father in heaven and the support from my family and co-workers. You know who you are, and to all of you I say THANK YOU! I start orientation on Monday and then will be doing that for two weeks before they let me out on the floor on my own.... BAH! Wish me luck!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment