BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 18, 2011

Well.

So today was my day off from the new position at Warm Beach and it has been great! This morning we went to a meeting at work, which wasn't so great but we will live, went to my grandparents house for a visit and then came home to look online at my options for purchasing a car.

Let's just say my mood was relaxed before I started looking online, now I am just anxious to go and look at these cars! I will very surely be bringing my dad with me to look so I don't get suckered into something horrid, but I am nervous! This will be my first vehicle purchase and I want something reliable, but not ghetto. Feel me?

Please be in prayer and I will post pics by Monday of what I decided to go with.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment