BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 25, 2011

February's top 5 :)

After I did the top 5 for Januray, I started February out by finding like ten things in the first week! I think these are the best of the month though. Enjoy!

1. Sephora Collection Light Up Compact Mirror.
I use this thing for just about everything regarding my face. It has lights built into it that turn on when you flip the mirror open! It's great for make up application while the lights in your bedroom are dim because you want the kids to continue sleeping, plucking AFTER the sun has gone down and for black head searches.

I give this product ***** out of 5 stars!

2.Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara

I have (well, had) the worst problem with my mascara running under my eyes by the end of the day.... That was until I found this wonderful mascara! The gals on Pixiwoo use it all the time, so I got some and it's everything I could have hoped for! It stays in place, doesn't clump and dries rather quickly after application. 
 I give this 5 out of 5 stars too!!

3. Adele's sophomore album, 21.

This new album by Adele is full of emotion and a very wide vocal range that it makes you want to sing EVERY SONG OUT LOUD!! She is from the UK, is actually 21 years old and wrote this entire album based of the experiences from her last romantic relationship with some guy. HIS LOSS! Adele's first single off the album is called, "Rolling in the Deep" and if you look back a few blogs, I posted the official music video for it. Look her up on youtube, she is THAT good!

4. The Vampire Diaries

It's a spin off of the Twilight craze on the WB and their main audience has got to be 15-20 year olds, but I am addicted! I got season 1 as a gift on Itunes and can't seem to just watch one episode at a time... at least 2 episodes every time I watch the show on my laptop. It is about a girl named Elena (human) that falls in love with the mysterious and very hot Stephen (vampire). Stephen has a brother named Daemon (also vampire) and together they exist in a small town hiding the truth about themselves from their friends. Season one is getting goooooood! Elena just found out she was adopted AND that her birth mother actually was a vampire too!!! Ah!!!! Ok, ok. Just watch it and you will understand ;)



There is a location of this place at the Outlet Mall in Marysville/Tulalip! My favorite flavor is Tiger Butter. YUMS!! They have all flavors. Cheesecake, Snickers, Avalanche, S'more, Traditional and a few others. They run about $4.50 a piece, but they are worth every bite! Enjoy!

XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment