BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A-B-C, 1-2-3

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: Twin - but it's a temperpedic!!

C. Chore you dislike: Hanging/putting away/sorting clean clothes. Ick!

D. Dogs: Black lab named Sage and a wiener dog named Angus :)

E. Essential start to your day: Make up time and/or coffee

F. Favorite color: Gold

G. Gold or silver: Hahahaha, Gold :)

H. Height: 5 foot, 1/2 an inch. Although my drivers license says 5' 1"

I. Instruments you play(ed): None, but I absolutely love to sing and dance. 

J. Job title: NAC and Mommy

K. Kids: Isabel Ray (4 years) and Todd Michael (2 3/4 years)

L. Live: Marysville, Wa

M. Mom’s name: Sherry Lynn

N. Nicknames: B-Rizzle, Brookie Cookie, B, Momma B

O. Overnight hospital stays: Ummm, other than having kids and staying in the hospital overnight for that, nothing recently.I did go to the ER a while ago for a weird set of bumps on my right leg.... they were purple and swolen and fevered. Still don't know what that was.

P. Pet peeves: When there aren't any supplies stocked in the bathrooms at work and I need them! That AND when the dogs bark during nap time. Heaven help me!

Q. Quote from a movie:"If you're a bird, I'm a bird" - The Notebook

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Hahahaa.... Sophie (26), Amanda (26), Shayna (24), Jessica (20), Jason (17) and Derek (13). Bam!

T. Time you wake up: Between 3and 3:30AM...... I know, I know.

U. Underwear: Yes? I don’t really understand this question. But I do know that it is a necessary part of my wardrobe.

V. Vegetables you don't like: Lima beans and black eyed peas.

W. What makes you run late: The whole, thinking I am running ahead of schedule so I can slow it up a little in the mornings.... This makes me run later but I get to work on time :)

X. X-rays you’ve had: Never had an x-ray, which yes you can conclude that I have never had a broken bone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment