BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 11, 2011

On my day off.......

Isabel and I did a whole lot of napping and eating!!

I had one day off this week and Isabel and I spent it together eating home made waffles and sausage links for breakfast, took a 3 hour nap after that and did some laundry. The breakfast was awesome, the nap was needed and the laundry still needs to get put away, but I am in the cleaning mood so that shouldn't be AS dreadful as usual :)

After writing my last blog post I received some feedback that reminded me what I am in Christ. I am forgiven. Christ has known all along the path I would take and has already forgiven me. What a humbling and loving feeling to know the overwhelming grace that comes in knowing and serving God. In my weakness He has been shown merciful and kind. I was so hurt and God came to my rescue and renewed my heart. If you are feeling like your life is in a pit and is only getting progressively worse, God is and has been here with you all along. Every day I get stronger in Christ's love and although I have a long way to go in standing tall, but I have hope :)

On a much lighter note, I have started using a drugstore foundation. The Chanel Matte Lumiere is about $60.00..... so I am having to find something a bit cheaper and easier to get. In order to get my Chanel foundation, I have to go to the Alderwood Mall, and with two kids and their knowledge that the Disney store exists in that mall... it can be dangerous! Watch out!

If you haven't already seen these pictures on Facebook, here are some from our family vacation to Leavenworth!




































All those were for you Grandma Millie!! We love and miss you and Grandpa!

Work is continuing on and everything (as previously discussed) is on the mend. The kids are both growing and I just got some information on getting Isabel into preschool!! How exciting! I know she will do so well!!

God is Love,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment