BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What a Day of Rejoicing :)

The kids and I had a GREAT Easter Sunday! Well, Isabel and I did and although Toddie was with his dad, I know he had a great time too! I had to work from 6-2 and then was able to go home, change and go to Sophie's for an Easter Egg hunt and then over to the Haines for dinner. Needless to say, by the end of the night Isabel and I were very tired!




Sophie was kind enough to set up an egg coloring date with Me and Isabel for Saturday night. Isabel and Conner are so funny together and even as I blog I am waiting for that little booger to show up so I can watch him today. 






We ate pizza, colored eggs and were able to catch up well into the night and it was awesome! Sophie's pregnancy is coming along just fine. She is having a BOY!! I'm not sure if I told you guys that or not, but she is having a boy!! That will make two for her and Grant.... Hahahahahahahaaa! It's funny. If I ask Grant to watch my kids while I run an errand and he already has Conner, he says he will watch only one of my kids because he can't handle three at once. Well there goes Sophie and Grant ever watching my kids when this new kid comes along!!! I hope this new boy comes out with dark hair and dark eyes. Or maybe dark hair and blue eyes. Either way he looks, I just want him to come out now so I can snuggle with him!!! 

Hahahaa, here are some pictures from the Easter egg hunt  :)








He is risen! I didn't mind working on Easter because I work at a faith based facility and that means that most of the residents understand the meaning of Easter. Although there were still quite a few residents that saw Easter as any other holiday, I was glad to see the fervor and excitement that the vast majority was excited about a risen Lord :) Although the 8 hour shift was very HECTIC and sad, as a resident passed away, working on Easter wasn't too bad. God's fingerprints are everywhere!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment