BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Us Lately

So, the kids and I have been very busy this last week and I have the pictures to prove it!




We made it to the kids museum!! Todd LOVED the trains and Isabel had fun with everything else. Especially driving the city bus!


The one sunny day we've had lately and we had a picnic outside with the dogs and grabbed Cold Stone with Alyssa and Gabey :)



We had the fam bam over for Todd's birthday dinner. He loved all the presents, especially all the Thomas the Engine stuff! Thanks!



Todd got a Lightening McQueen big boy bike from Mom and Isable, an awesome helmet from grandma and grandpa and an entire season of Thomas the Engine DVD's (in the bag of the bike in the first picture) from his great grandparents :)





I also had the opportunity to be the model for my friend Danielle at The Northwest Hair Academy! I have been talking about this for a while and if you're my friend on Facebook, you have already seen these pictures. Sorry :) Unfortunatly I cannot post the pictures directly here, but I can post the link to the photographers Facebook where she has posted them. Emily Benoit Photographics :) And of coarse, I had to document the transformation with my cell phone.....

Danielle Zollar and I :)



It took Danielle an hour to curl my hair! She has great patience! It looked beautiful and I love the color!

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment