BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Post Numero Uno.....


So here I am beginning my journey as a blogger. After reading a few blogs this afternoon and giving up on the social networking sites, I have decided that this is the best way to communicate with the people that actually care what happens in our lives :). Today is September 21st, the first day of fall, and here I sit eating a BLT and listening to Hillsong on Youtube. Now that I have less of a need to get on the comuter (deleting the FB account) I find myself with exciting news to tell people and no where to post it! Is that ridiculous?! Anywho, here we go....

Isabel and Todd are both doing wonderful :)) Todd has started attending a new daycare and has actually started using the big boy potty!! What a surprise! He is turning into quite the talker and absolutely loves to watch Spongebob Squarepants (he says, "Spuh Buh!") and can actually sing the theme song. What a keeper! Isabel has made a great transition into her fairly new daycare and continues to surprise me with what she says on the day-to-day. Not only is she surprisingly funny, but she loves to help me with her brother and LOVES to sing! Both kids are progressing in their Sunday school classes and can't wait to attend every weekend. I continue to pray for their growth in the Lord and that He would grow their hearts to rely on Him with whatever this world throws at them. I love my kids! Isabel's birthday is coming up soon and she is VERY excited! I think we are on theme idea #3, which is Princess and the Frog. Before this, we dabbled in Hello Kitty and even Twilight..... I think she has settled on the Princess and the Frog theme... but I will keep you posted!

In other exciting news, my older sister Sophie is pregnant!! She is due in the spring and we couldn't be happier for her and Grant!! My younger sister Jessica (yessica) has just completed her first year of Beauty School and is thriving in it! I always look forward to what her hair will look like the next time I see her. My parents continue working for the city and are the most diligent prayer warriors I know. God has blessed me with an awesome family to be surrounded by and I absolutely L-O-V-E them. Thanks again Lord.

As for me, I am working and trying my best to remain steady while continuing to be busy every day. I love where I work, it has its challenges and some days are really long, but I enjoy helping the people I work with. I think God creates people specifically for caring for the elderly. We as a team care for people who are at the end and need unwavering support, attention and love before they take the 101 home to heaven. Other than that, my life consists of working and raising kids and sleeping. I thank God for His mercy anew every morning, its the only way I will make it through some days. His love just never fails me!

Ok, so blah blah blah....... Little rocky, but overall good first post, right??


No comments:

Post a Comment