BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To do list....



So, here are my goals for the month of October:

1. Purchase train tickets for holiday visit to Moses with the kids.

2. Take family pictures with and of the siblings and I.

3. Become a Sunday school volunteer at my church.

4. Save more money per paycheck than I did in September (25 dollas more).

5. Find a great recipe for coconut cake for Sophie's baby shower.

6. Make Christmas gifts for the grandparents.

7. Go out to dinner twice with my sisters Sophie and Jessica.

8. Take the kids to the Science center.

I know these might seem like easy things for someone to accomplish, but my schedule lately has not allowed for a ton of extra things to do for fun. With the weather getting colder outside, I am finding it harder to come up with fun things for the kids and I to do together (well, other than baking - and that makes me bigger).

I will let you know how this goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment