BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

So..... Let's chat!

Well, its been well over a week since my last blog post and I apologize! Even as I write this, my computer won't let me upload some pictures from the last few weeks, but I have some from the cell that I can show ya! My last blog was about my birthday.....

Well my birthday wasn't all I had hoped it would be, but it ended fabulously. I woke up at my leisure with Isabel that morning and then my nephew Conner came over later that morning while his mom went to work. He brought  me my favorite coffee from Starbucks and did fairly well while shopping at Target. I dropped Isabel off for a visit with her father and grandparents, grabbed McDonalds for Conner and I and did normal day stuff. I am not trying  to sound ungrateful by any means, my birthday as a whole was wonderful. It just had its very rough moments. Anywho, later that night, Isabel went to the lights of Christmas with my entire family and I went over to my best friend Alyssa's house. Her wonderful family bought me Mexican food from Vera Cruz and we just sat around doing a whole lot of nothing. Well, she and her husband and I played a very LLLOOOONG game of Trivial Pursuit and then I went home at 12:30. Alyssa, Nick and Gabe got me a rockin pair of Betsey Jonson ear rings that go perfectly with everything I own. Thanks guys!! My parents got me Eclipse on DVD, my sister got me Chanel foundation, my Auntie Tammy cut my hair and then some of my best gal pals took me out to dinner the next night at Azul. Those are the pictures I wanted to show you, but I will have to figure this camera out later.

Now...... onto something else.

The kids and I have made a TON of Muddie Buddies :)

And more recently, we have been making tents for story time. These were the best shots we could get brfore Todd would squirm.


These are some great memories :))

Oh! And my folks just got tile counter tops installed in the kitchen! All thanks to my sister Sophie for tile and the install, she has a great eye and really helped them out here! The full height back splash should be installed in January! AND, they hooked up the fridge we have had sitting in the garage forever! It has an ice and water dispenser!! Summers will be bearable again!

 Just fabulous!



The before and after of our tree! Isabel LOVES to decorate!

And this one I just thought was cute, I love this girl!

All in all, it has been a great Christmas season so far! Isabel, Todd and I send our love and continual prayers out for each person in our lives, you really mean the world to us!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment