BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

* * New Years * *

So, I thought of this while I was just laying in bed with a VERY sick Isabel.

I haven't gone out for New Years Eve in going on 5 years. With kids, and no boyfriend to speak of, I find that my New Years Eve is spent at home with one or both kids watching a new movie and eating snacks and trying to stay up all night. This year I had the same plans. Until I was watching my gals on Pixiwoo. They were doing a tutorial for New Years party makeup and it got me thinking about having a glamorous New Years Eve with Isabel and Todd possibly at my sister's house!

Isabel can wear her party dress or a tutu or her princess outfits or whatever she wants! AND I will let her do her makeup and wear her new princess jewels! I will do my hair and makeup and wear something sparkly and we can eat lots of delicious snack on fancy paper plates! We can even get the plastic fancy champagne flutes from the dollar store and drink princess punch out of them! I will even get Todd and Conner some of those party/noise makers for them to play with :)

Oh I am just so excited! All this pending that Isabel isn't sick anymore and I have Toddie for New Years....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment