BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Plans, plans, plans....

With my 2010 taxes completed and accepted by the IRS, I now have two short weeks until my return is due into my checking account. With that also being a pay day, I have plenty of ideas on how to spend SOME of it. Yeah, I said it. SOME of the money, not all of it.

As most of you know, I give my folks a lump of it because they let me live here for free. Then after that, my only plans are to enroll Isabel in her ballet class again; enroll Todd in some kind of activity outside of church and get another tattoo. Of coarse, there will be the forward paying of some of my bills, but after that I hope to save the rest.

Now, the tattoo I have been giving some thought too and have come up with two ideas. The first, is to get this helmet tattoed at the base of my neck with the words "helmet of salvation" under it.

Just imagine it without the feathers on the sides, and diamonds or pearls on it somewhere, or maybe a crown on the front.

I want to have it on the base of my neck about medium sized, with the jewels or pearls in color. I look forward to having the people at Sunken Ship Tattoo do this for me :)

Hold that thought, I have to go get dinner out of the oven.....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment