BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 28, 2011

Yipeeeeee!!

So here is my first official blog on my new laptop! I’m not even sure what it’s called, but it’s awesome. Period. I am lying in bed writing this as the kids are falling asleep to The Little Mermaid, how awesome is this?!


Anywho, I was able to pick up the car on Thursday after work with the help of my mom , Isabel is starting Princess Ballet on Thursday and my tax return came through! On top of that, it was pay day the same day the refund check came through, so it’s been a really great Friday!

Work is about the same as it usually is and I have been studying like crazy for my re test this Saturday… ahhh! I am very nervous and will for sure be leaning on God that day for a steady mind and less nerves. I think, right now, its fear of the unknown that is killing me! The test in broken into two parts – a written exam consisting of 60 multiple choice questions, and a skills evaluation. The written I am not sooo concerned about, it’s the exam portion that has me nervous. I will have to be able to complete 5 NAC skills in 25 minutes without failing one. They range from finger nail care to peri care to ambulation. Everyone I have spoken to says not to over think it, just relax and get it done. I pray God’s peace and ability to focus that day!

What else….

Well, that’s all Ican think of right now. Keep ya posted!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment