BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Release dates and January's top 5

First things first, we must discuss release dates of some very long awaited albums! Up first on February 14th, we have the new Lady Gaga album entitled, "Born This Way." It would be Gaga's junior album, and if your a fan of hers you have been waiting for "Born This Way," since the and of the last track on her sophomore album, "The Fame Monster." My best friend Alyssa and I cannot wait to see what she will be bringing to the dance floor with this new album!!



The other MUCH anticipated album release happening this year is from none other than Ms. Britney Spears! Her new album is called, "Hold It Against Me." I didn't see this one coming for at least another year, but here we are at the end of January and she has confirmed a release date for the thang! The title track to the album has already been released for sale on iTunes and hit number one for sales in less than an hour.... It has a very (dare I say) Ke$ha sound, but the girl has this one on lock. I think I am more excited to hear this album than the Gaga album.With Britney, it's a guessing game (much like her personal life) but will always be something worth getting in on. While our girl Gaga is a for sure dance-around-the-house hit. 

http://www.britneyspears.com/ - Brits official site :)


Soooo, my top five.

This month I have decided to start blogging about my top five items of the month. These could be anything from make up to socks, to shopping centers, to shoes - it's just some of the best things I have come to love in a particular month. Hahaha, hope this isn't lame.

1. BCBG MaxAzria velour hoodie. I got it at Marshall's and love wearing it. It is bedazzled all over, including throughout a huge graphic on the back. I, in the past, have tried to steer clear of anything velour because it makes me think of hip hop dancers. That was, until I found this hoodie. Sounds ridiculous, and it just might be, but its wonderful. Sorry no pic, but if you know me - then you have seen me wearing it :)

2. Boots Shine Control Moisturizer. It is a water based moisturizer, so it doesn't give an even shinier complexion when dry. The thing I love about this moisturizer, is that it doesn't take forever to absorb into the skin. I have an combination/oily skin type and have a difficult time finding a moisturizer that doesn't make my T zone seem EVEN shinier after I apply make up. Well, here it is!

3. The movie, "A Bug's Life." I used to watch this movie with my brothers when they were growing up, and haven't seen it in quite some time. The kids got it today from Fred Meyer and LOVED IT. Todd has become a during-the-movie talker, so he had a great time with this one. Isabel now wants to be a princess ant for Halloween. :))

4. Adding French Vanilla creamer to my hot chocolate in the mornings. The coffee stand Locals calls this a French Kiss and serve it around Valentines Day, YUMS!!

5. Knight and Day. It's that action/adventure/comedy/romance movie with Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise, where he is a spy and she isn't. I didn't know what to expect when I got it at Wal-Mart for 9 dollars, but it was fab! Funny, excellent stunts and some very funny one liners. Kind of kid friendly... No nudity, no gore but some violence and foul language. Still a must see for a date night!.....Not that I go on those. :-/

That's it! Hope it wasn't too lame for all of you :)

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment