BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

Us lately :)

So I know that I have become the "every once in a while" blogger, but things have become busy again! Ahh!

We haven't been up to anything out of the normal, it just seems that the kids are getting more ansy to be outside! We are so excited for summer to come! Couple of upcoming items to be aware of:

1. Isabel starts dance class in two weeks - still deciding on ballet or tap.
2. I re-test in Bellingham in two weeks, so please be in prayer!
3. Todd might be starting swimming class :)

Other than all of that, my car died on Friday and I have to get it to the mechanic today or tomorrow. It looks to be and alternator issue. All I have to say if that it couldn't have happened at a better time - I get my tax refund by this Friday! Praise God!

As usual, here are some recent pictures of the kids and I :)







Us at Forest Park, it was freezing that day!!

Watching the last hawks game of the season :)
FINALLY they were done!

Isabel making a crayon mustache, haha.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment