BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Stuff.

I have new hair!! Let's start with this. Last night I was able to make it out to Mt.Vernon where my good friend Danielle is attending the Paul Mitchell beautician school to get my hair done! How exciting! I initially went into the appointment having zero plans for my hair. I was going to leave it up to the stylist! She did G-R-E-A-T! Not only does she have the gift of gab, but she did a wonderful job on my new hair!!

It's red!!

I LOVE IT!!

This was my very first experience in a salon setting and it was fab-oosh! My Aunt Tammy has always done my hair and when Danielle asked me to be her model for school I was anxious to see how this would go. It went awesome! Thank Danielle! The big photo shoot is next week, I hope I don't go cross eyed when they take the pictures :)

In other news, work is finally rolling into a smooth routine. The work can be overwhelming and there are times when I feel like my BP might just hit the roof, but all in all things have become smoother for me.

Dance class for Isabel is continuing on. She actually has a recital coming up on the 25th of June and we are SO excited! The class is entitled, "Princess Ballet" so you can imagine how awesome it's going to be. Their costumes are green and black and covered in sequence! How great! I will absolutely be blogging about that when the time comes :))

Todd's birthday is tomorrow! The big man will be turning 3 and we are very excited to see what his new year brings. God has big plans for Todd and I continue to pray that Todd would grow to be a steadfast man of the one true Christ. With his birthday approaching, I begin to ponder ( as I always do when my kids have birthdays) about the type of man I hope my son will one day become. Will he be a Marine? Will he go to college and get a fancy degree in something that will change the world? Will he decide that a life in service of God is what is best? I know most parents can agree that no matter what their children aspire to and eventually become, all we can ask it that they are happy.  I don't just want my children to be happy, because let's face it, they could be happy selling drugs and getting tons of money for it, I want them to be 100% sure who they are in Christ :) If everything else in this world fails them, I pray that the realization of their identity in God will lead them on a path of true contentment and joy. Sure, I want them happy, and for this family happiness lies in Christ. 

I could start blogging about how special Todd is to me and how cute he is and what he likes to do for fun at age 3, but I will hold off until tomorrow! How exciting! Thank you Lord for one of the joys of my life :))

What else?....

Oh yeah! The dinner group I meet with on Tuesdays are starting a new venture and I can't wait to start it! I will explain everything in a coming blog and keep you posted on how things continue on. It's really great! Is coming up with a name for our adult dinner group, dumb?? Hahaha, yes. Yes it is.

After dance class today, Isabel and I had our 2 week manicures. I love having a little girl that likes to do girly things like that with me.

We go to High Tek nails in Marysville and they do Isabel'snails for $5.00

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment