BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 16, 2011

Vay-cay-tion

I recently requested some time off from work for June and have no idea what I am going to do with the time, if I get it off... Maybe Moses Lake? I requested 5 days off and attached it to a 3 day rotation-allowing day off period. Yes, that's 8 whole days!! Now, if I couod only think of something fun for the kids and I to do.....

We LOVE LOVE LOVE the Children's Museum in Everett. Maybe we will start there...

It really is one of the best!!
My parents got us a gift certificate for this place for Christmas and we still have not used it.

And then of coarse there is the ever wonderful Red Robin or Applebees. The kids love these two places for meals, so maybe we will go there too. Although there really is nothing like cooking a meal with your kids, so maybe we will have to make it a movie and cook dinner night. Either way, there will be some very yummy things to eat!

Going to Moses in the middle of June should be warm enough for the kids to run around in sprinkler in the front yard, so this sounds EVEN better! With the way the weather has been trending lately though, I make no reservations about doing anything with a sprinkler in Moses Lake until we get closer to the date.

OH YEAH!! Toddie turns 3 on Friday!! What an exciting day for my little man. He is becoming quite the conversationalist and loves to say, "excuse me, momom..." It's so precious! I will of coarse be blogging about the Toddster and all about the day he was born on the 20th, so stay tuned! 

We are meeting up to have dinner with Todd and his dad on Friday at Red Robin, Todd's favorite place to eat out :))

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment