BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Strike The Pose

So tomorrow I am scheduled to be a model for my friend Danielle at the Paul Mitchell Hair Academy in Mt.Vernon tomorrow!! I had blogged about this a few blogs ago and am very pleased to say that the day is finally here.


Loving this :)

My hair is red on top now, so the green stripes are a great contrast to that, but the camel colored jacket keeps everything nice and warm. Although I am a tad self conscious of the leggings, I think it will be fine. It's funny, I went looking for the shoes and could only find the right one. Thanks to Isabel's wonderful ability to "put things away," she was able to find it in one of her many bags... thank goodness! Isabel wanted me to wear a sparkle dress and these bright red shoes, but I told her it was just too cold for a dress. Haha, I love that girl :)


I will post pictured of my before and after and a picture of the process in the coming days! So be on the lookout!


Todd's birthday was great! Isabel and I met up with him and his dad, Steve, at Red Robin in Monroe for dinner. I had the Teriyaki Chicken burger, Isabel had a cheeseburger with mustard and fries, Todd had the Mac N' Cheese with madarin oranges and Steve had the 5 alarm burger ( I think that's what it was). All in all it was a wonderful time with my little guy and he had a blast. A bit tough in the beginning, but he was great once his food arrived :)


Romans 10:9-11
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."



XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment