BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Love.... purses and make up. Its an addiction.


















Yes, these are just SOME of my favorite purses that I own. I try to keep it glamorous, lets just start there. Sometimes I think I have a real problem with buying bags, and then I just but another one and it all goes away.... haha I am kidding! Some of my favorites are Betsyville (Betsy Johnson), Juicy Couture, Steve Madden and the occasional Gia Milano. They are just so beautiful! If you have ever seen the movie, The Devil Wears Prada, it describes a purse as, "a natural extension of a womans personality. Its not an accessory by any means." How true :))

The make up shown is purely seasonal. I also have a habit with purchasing this, but I love to work with it!!












No comments:

Post a Comment