BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Isabel and Mommy Time :))






















After returning home from work this afternoon and discovering one VERY ansy child on my hands, I decided it was time for Isabel and Mommy time. We do this pretty often and it is always a blast. Yesterday I gave her a pedicure and attempted a manicure, but she is never patient enough for the nails to dry before she touches things! Her toes turned out great. Bright pink WITH sparkles. That's my girl :)

So anywho, today after work, Isabel was rather ansy. My mom is feeling under the weather but still offered to watch her, and they hadn't quite made it outside on this rather sunny day. I thought about taking Isabel outside, but this girl needs a bath!! So instead I asked her if she would be willing to bath and she eagerly replied, "Yes! But can I please do your make up first?!?!?" I agreed and off we went......




She is too funny! While doing my make up, she kept saying out loud the brush style and shape as well as the color she was using. For instance, the green she apllies to my eyebrows she called, Grapey Green......

I absolutely LOVE my daughter!! You can definitely tell what she watches me do in the morning. There was a lot of blending (kind of) and attention to the brows. What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon :)))


1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Enjoy these time, she'll be grown before you know it. I miss my "baby girl" sooo much!

    ReplyDelete