BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I love... the thrift store!


Isabel and I had some time yesterday before heading over to Sophie's house, to stop by the thrift store for a little looksey. Lucky us, we found this lovely adult baby doll houndstooth womens jacket and some great winter shoes for Toddie... all under 9 dollars!! The shoes were $3.99 and the jacket was 50% off $5.99!! I want to go back and look for more treasures, but with both kids in toe that can get very tricky. Plus, they just want me to stay in the toy section....

I was also up late last night coloring my hair after everyone went to sleep. Its now jet black and I have bangs! Once I take a decent photo I will post it to show you. Sometimes you just need a change!

The kids are doing wonderful! Isabel has been having issues getting up and dressed in the mornings lately, but we get through it. Todd is speaking up a storm and loves to make animal noises. All the time. We had planned on going to the pumpkin patch this weekend with my sisters and all the kids, but the weather sucks and Sophie can't go. We are probably going to reschedule for next weekend and hopefully the weather is better! We had also planned on taking family photos this weekend, but we will be rescheduling that as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment