BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Life











Today I am blogging to you from my sisters new house!! She has just made some Jiffy pop popcorn on the stove and we are sitting with our kids watching Conner's new favorite movie Casper. The original with Devon Sawa and Christina Ricci in it :) What a nice way to spend the evening after a long day at work. Another resident has passed and it seems like the days at work are blurring together.
I am not sure what the sweet Lord is cooking up for my family and I, but I (hesitantly) await whats in store. At the employee entrance to my work, right before you enter into the Nursing department, there is a sign that says, "If you ask God for guidance, be ready to move your feet." I ready and waiting to move my feet Lord! My family and I have entered into what seems like a blue season filled with unexpected twists and turns; My kids and I have begun to cling to the promise that God's love endures through the ages. It has been with us through thick and thin and will continue to prove faithful until the end. Sometimes it just gets to the point when you want to ask, "how long will You allow this rechid world to go on before you come down and set the record right?" I have faith in His timing, I just wish it was now.

In happier news, I am sure all of you Northwesterners have noticed the beautiful fall weather we have been having!! The kids and I were able to spend some time outside before family dinner yesterday and I took some of the cutest pictures of the kids!! Please don't misunderstand me when I write about being blue and then become joyful when talking about my kids. I acknowledge that everything must be put into perspective and that most of my daily trials are simply trivial. Next week they might be something else. My kids are precious gifts from the God of my heart and here are some of the pics!! Oh, and a picture of my new hair!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment