BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!! Well, I am a day late on the greeting, but I hope all of you spent Thanksgiving with family or friends and ate lots of Turkey (or ham if your Denise). The kids and I had a great time watching the parade and spending time with the Buells.

Isabel woke up with a fever and congestion, but I gave her some Ibuprofen and sent her over to her grandparents house in the morning. When she came back she seemed alright... Until we went over to Aunt Sherry and Uncle Larry's house. She didn't hardly eat and was very clingy. She did however come home from her grandparents house with a pillowpet and some Converse boots from her dad, so she wasn't too upset. Todd did great! He and his dad came with us to my aunt and uncles house for Thanksgiving and everyone had a great time! I am most thankful this year for how my children are doing without their parents being married. It is with a most thankful heart that I praise God for guarding my kids hearts and continuing to show them His love through the family that raises them. What a testament to God's unfailing wisdom being poured out to us, than to have Steve join my family for Thanksgiving.

I would like to give a shout out to the Lindsey family.... What an unexpected joy to have you back in my families life. Seeing you guys this Thanksgiving was so special to me. Isabel just couldn't stop talking about you guys all day and keeps asking me the next time she will be able to visit. I will say that she must be clear of illness before she can come back over, but she will be back! Thank you for being a joy in Isabel's life, it means the world to me. I love you guys :)

Watching the parade together :)

Happy Holidays everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment