BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 29, 2010

Uncharted Territory.... Accessories.

So with the best day for shopping deals done and over with, black Friday of coarse, I have switched gears from make up must haves to accessories. More specifically, earrings. Please be warned that I have never been nor claim to be an accessory guru. Make up I can do, but bangles have never been my forte.

I had to go to Fred Meyer on black Friday for nothing more than cough syrup for Isabel, but found myself in the jewelery and accessories department before I knew what I was doing. I am just so glued to anything shiny and sparkley that when I saw a set of sparkley earrings and had to find out what was going on. When I finally made my way through the crowds, I was very pleased to see some of the most beautiful earrings and necklaces. Here is what I have purchased over the last few days....


I shouldn't say that ALL these items were purchased over the last few days, but a majority of them were. I don't know where or when I will be wearing these things, but at least now I have the option to accessorize. Bam!

There are more bangles to show, but they are Christmas presents!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment