BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Party planning makes for one tired sister!

So yesterday, the 5th of November, my brother Jason turned 16 years old.... I still remember changing his baby diapers and spoon feeding him! Man how time flies! So last night we went out to dinner and I forgot to charge my camera before we left!!! (note to self : always have the camera charged before putting it back in the purse) We had a nice time and when we returned home, he got some of his presents from the fam. 


Got the golf bag from Mom and Mik

Golf balls from Isabel

Art store GC from the Neases




Shoes from Lovejot

Sweater from Todd.

New skateboard deck from someone else.

Slippers from Derek.

Now for the planning part.... We have something coming up for him that had me at Wal-Mart this morning with my two kids. Please keep in mind that its Saturday and Wal-Mart was nuts!!! I actually told the lady behind me to cool it. Then we got home and I had to clean out the fridge and now the kids are sleeping on the couch with Shrek on the tv and here I sit blogging.... Brooke, you must have better time management skills!! I will post what happens next and how it turns out, wish me luck!! 

1 comment:

  1. Brooke you have a blog!!! A couple of things....first, your kids are absolutely beautiful! Second, your hair is getting so long and I miss you! It looks like you guys are doing great and that's wonderful to see!! I'm a bad blogger, I never write on mine but I love reading everyone else's blogs! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete