BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is my blog on pain meds......

As some of you know, I recently had oral surgery done to extract a shattered tooth 2 days ago and have been absent from my life since. I had almost forgotten what mouth pain was like and how crippling it can be when you have dental work done.... and then I went to the dentist on Thursday. The procedure took no more than an hour and I was able to drive home when I was all done, so nothing major the day of the procedure.

Then I got home. Lets just say the last few days have been full of bleeding, puking and sleeping and we will leave it at that.

While I have been in bed I have been able to catch up on some of my favorite shows and watch some movies that I purchased a while ago but have never had the time to watch. I watched (well drifted through) Lost season 3, watched lots of Pixiwoo makeup tutorials and finally finished watching The Assassination of Jesse James with Brad Pitt. I am going into work tomorrow so i thought it best to spend sometime sitting up and doing something, since I have been in bed for the past 2 days. So here i blog.

Please be praying for my dog Angus as he is having to be put on an aspirin regiment for pain, The poor dog is old and this might be the beginning of the end.

Time to go eat more mashed potatoes. Blog more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment