BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 15, 2010

I often get asked.....

Two things.

1. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning
and
2. What do you have in your make up bag?

The answer to the first question is 20 minutes for a shower, 10 minutes for skin prep and then 20-25 minutes for make up application. But lets be real, if the kids and I are running late in the morning I can be ready in 20 minutes TOTAL. Oh, and when I say skin prep I mean cleansing, toning (with time for the toner to dry) and moisturization. If I can go at a leisurly pace in the morning I will get a better finished product, but when push comes to shove I can get the job done in about 20 minutes.

The answer to the second qustion is... Everything you see in red box in the photo above. Rimmel Foundation Primer, MAC studio finish foundation in NC20, Boots highlighting cream, Number Seven loose powder, Lancome bronzer, Lancome blusher in Elegant Rose, Voluminous mascara, Sexy Curves Mascara, MAC Blush in Rose, Black eyeshadow form Revlon, Make Up Forever black liquid eyeliner and bisque eyeshadow from MAC. Now, I don't use everything in the box every day, but most items I use almost every day. Just today in fact, my order from Sephora came in and it had some Christmas presents for some very lucky ladies in my life....

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment