BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tis the season for..... Christmas lists!!

As a kid, I don't know how much of what was on my Christmas list was actually given to me, but I know that I began creating them when I started grade school. In fact, it might have been a school activity. Well, my kids are now at the ages when they are able to articulate what they would like and this is what they have come up with....


Isabel, age 3.75 :


1. Princess and the Frog DVD
2. Dolls
3. Doll house
4. Sparkly socks
5. New Tinkerbell movie
6. Her own Coke a Cola.
7. A jacket without a hood
8. Icarly paper
9. Christmas dress with red and pink bows.


Todd, age 2.5 : 
(what he WANTS)
1. Racecars
(what he NEEDS)
1. Veggie Tales movies
2. Gift card to Wal Mart
3. Big boy underwear
4. Back pack for overnights (preferably Pixar's Cars movie themed)


And what do I want you might ask......


1. Gas cards
2. Sephora gift cards
3. Starbucks gift cards
4. MAKEUP IS ART Professional techniques for creating original looks by AOFM - Second edition
5. MAKEUP IS ART Creative make up by AOFM - First edition
6. Dinner out on my birthday with my bestie and my sisters!
7. Breakfast cooked for me in the morning by my kids.... so, a bowl of my favorite cereal which is Sugarsmacks. 


Have you thought about what will be on your list?? I don;t care what age you are, everyone wants something ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment