BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 15, 2010

Home Made Hot Cocoa. Yums!

I think I originally got this recipe from the Hershey's web site, but can't be for sure. We've been making it for a while now that the recipe is stuck in my mind. Hope you give it a go!


1/2 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Hershey's Cocoa Powder
Dash of salt
1/3 Cup Hot Water
4 Cups Milk
3/4 Tsp. Vanilla Extract


In a medium saucepan, mix the sugar, cocoa powder, salt and water. Bring to a rolling boil and continue stirring over high heat for 2 minutes. Stir in milk and let the milk get hot, BUT NOT BOILING! Once desired heat is reached, remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Serve with mallows or whipped cream and you are set to drink the most yummy and rich cocoa you've ever had!!
*I never really measure, I do it by sight on this recipe and it turns out great every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment