BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oh. Em. Gee.

So my sister Sophie text me yesterday and asked if I would be interested in going out with her to get my Christmas and birthday gifts last night.... Of coarse I said YES!! I met her at her house at 7 and off we went to Nordstrom!! She and Grant surprised me with my very first bottle of Chanel Mat Lumier Foundation! I was so excited when we found the counter inside Nordstrom!!! Pardon all the !!'s, but this blog makes me really !!

My color is Clair.

Then, while at Nordy's we went to the ever fabulous MAC make up counter. While there, I got my favorite 
concealer. Yes! I got the studio finish concealer in NW25. Bam! Then at Sephora, I got a Kat Von D lip gloss, Bad Gal Lash Mascara by Benefit and my beauty insider birthday gift (Sephora eyeliner in silver gray, black mascara and a highlighting eyeshadow). As if this wasn't the best gift of the year already, Sophie wanted to stop by Target on the way home!! While there, I got stuff for Isabel for her birthday, a ring and a necklace. All in all, this unexpected surprise made for a wonderful night with my best friend and sister Sophie. 

I am blessed to have such a thoughtful and loving sister :)))




   
Thanks again Sophie and Grant, you are the very best!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment